Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What We've Been Up To





It seems like with two kids, days, weeks, and months just fly by! I can't believe it! It has been pretty crazy around here. Mark is starting to get busy now that harvest is over. I'm not looking forward to the coming months, but I know that winter won't come without going through them. It will be extra hard with two kids, but I am trying my best to rely on the Lord for His strength and guidance to get me through until winter. Matt is as busy as ever, and never ceases to amaze me. He loves to work on things with tools, play in dirt, climb, and pretty much anything that involves getting messy. He's a smart little booger too! He will start pre-school in September (sniff sniff). It will only be once a week for a couple of hours, but it will be great for him to be around others. One of his new things that he enjoys is watching a video of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band, and he marches along as they play. He wants to watch it over and over...all day long....every day....sheesh! It was pretty cute for a while, but I'm really getting tired of going to sleep with those songs in my head! Little Bundle is 7 wks old.....CRAZY!!!! Her newest thing is cooing. She is such a happy baby in the mornings, and it makes our sleepless nights soooooo worth it! She still has colic, poor thing. We are trying a couple of new things though (chiropractor, Soy formula, and Zantac), and I can see some progress. It's hard to tell what helps her the most, but I mainly think it's just a phase that she'll have to go through. She is sleeping much better at night. We've had a couple of nights here recently where she has slept 5 hrs in a row....WOOO HOOO! As for me, I'm gettin' in the groove of being a mother of two. It's fun and challenging and great and hard and exhausting and joyous all wrapped up in one! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment