Wednesday, December 29, 2010
One Year Ago
Its been a year since I lost my Dad. One year. I can't believe it. This Christmas was hard. Dad wasn't there to hold hands with while we prayed over our Christmas dinner. He wasn't there to hide behind the tree and ring the bell as the boys looked to the sky to see if they could spot Santa on his sleigh. He wasn't there to hold my daughter and hug her tight on her first Christmas. He wasn't there, and that was, and will always be hard. My Daddy wasn't there, but my Heavenly Father was, and we felt His presence. I don't know where we would be or how we would cope without our faith and hope in the Lord. As these years pass by, I know that things will get easier. I will never forget how special he was, and I will never fail to tell my children how much he loved them. We miss you our Daddy and Poppa! We will be together again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment