Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

8 months old

Mallary turned 8 months old today. She is so much fun and changing every day. Here are some of the fun things she is doing:
  • standing on her own 
  • starting to let go of things and take a step or two
  • waving bye bye
  • dancing (she especially loves to stomp her foot to music like her aunt CC....will post a video of that soon :)!!
  • clapping her hands together when we do Pat-A-Cake
  • pull on Matt's hair
  • snuggle
  • blow bubbles
  • pull on my hair
  • chew on anything she can get to her mouth
  • pull on her Daddy's ears
  • giving kisses
  • screams (not in a bad, I'm upset sort-of-way, but in a I'm a little girl that likes my voice to be heard sort-of -way.... I am not used to little high pitched shrill noises like that!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment