Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Say What?!?!


Woo Hoo! Look at that hair! Yes, it's a little crazy, but we are finally growing some! AND notice the bow. We DO NOT wear bows around here. Bows are to chew on apparently! I'm slowly but surely getting used to the idea.


I promise she has 2 legs.( it's tucked underneath)
 Yep, she's 9 months old! I CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. IT. Mark and I just shake our heads in disbelief that 9 months ago we brought this beautiful little soul into this world. Happy 9 months precious Mallary Jill!

Here are some of her stats:
  • weighing in at a whopping 20 lbs
  • Thiiiiiisss close to walking
  • fake laughing (it's the cutest thing ever)
  • says "shooey", "ba-ba" "da-da", "ma-ma", "di-di"
  • dances to every song she hears and when we say "Dancy Dancy!" (I think she may have her Daddy's musical rhythm :(  hahaha!)
  • eats everything under the sun
  • has ONE tooth (popped it out about 3 wks ago)
  • very impatient and has one heck of a temper...I think she gets that from me :(
  • likes to wrestle with Matt (and yes, I really mean wrestle) Trust me, she can hold her own too!

No comments:

Post a Comment