Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When the Wind Isn't Blowing a 100 Mph...

We play ALL day at the purple park! I'm tellin' ya, we get it in while we can around here!


Wee!

Sweet baby Mal Mal

Matt loves to make roads with his loader. He kept saying, "Mommy, my loader is working hard today!"

She wanted to climb up the slide so bad! It was cute seeing her try!

Matt took this picture...I was impressed!

I let him have the camera to snap a few pics, and he took this...

and this...

this one

and this one too!

Mallary loved playing with the rocks. She tried to eat a few, and quickly realized they weren't so tasty.

They play so good together...really!

The trees are starting to bud! Yippee!


Matt was so impressed with this airplane flying so low. He wanted me to snap a pic.




What a GORGEOUS day!



No comments:

Post a Comment