Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1

Her cake


Cupcake themed party

We took Matt to pick out a present for her. He chose this little doll. He was so proud, and she loved it!

I get so emotional about this: This is her Papa. He is in the manor and has not been able to come home in over a year. We prayed that he would be able to come, and God answered our prayers! The weather was perfect, and it was such a blessing to have him there to help us celebrate. He keeps saying, "I had such a wonderful time, it was a perfect day." Yes Papa, it was a perfect day!!!

Matt and Mal Mal


Cupcakes, sprinkles, and candy galore...a sweet celebration we have in store!!!

Mal Mal digging in! She looooooved her strawberry cake!

The kiddos playing

Sweet brother Matt


Toys!!!

Mallary turned 1 on May 15th. I can't believe I'm typing this! Watching you and Matt grow together has made this the fastest and most exciting year of my life. Bar none.

To my sweet little bundle:
One year ago, we were blessed with you. Sweet, perfect, precious little you. There is no one else on this earth like you. You are fearfully and wonderfully made, and we are humbled that God chose us to raise you. I pray so many things for you. I breathe a prayer for you every time I look at you. You are a treasured gift from God, little one. Happy 1st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment