Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Matt's 2nd Birthday











Matt turned 2 on September 13th. I can't believe that he is already 2 years old. We had his birthday party at the park with family and friends. It was a lot of fun, and Matt was thrilled! Thank you to all of you that made his day so special!
This is my prayer for Matt, not only as he turns 2, but always...
(this comes from the book, The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian)
Thank You, Lord, for the precious gift of this child. Because Your Word says that every good gift comes from You, I know that You have given him to me to care for and raise. Help me to do that. Show me places where I continue to hang on to him and enable me to release him to Your protection, guidance, and counsel. Help me not to live in fear of possible dangers, but in the joy and peace of knowing that You are in control. I'm grateful that I don't have to rely on the world's unreliable and everchanging methods of child rearing, but that I can have clear directions from Your Word and wisdom as I pray to You for answers. I rely on You for everything and this day I trust my child to You and release him into Your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment