Mark, Brandea, Matt, Mallary, and a little dog named Milo
Monday, October 12, 2009
Matt's New Shirt
* His shirt says," I'm going to be a Big Brother!---Matt"*
I had this shirt made for Matt when we found out that we were pregnant. It is so cute, and he actually likes wearing it. He's getting pretty picky these days when it comes to his clothes. All he wants to wear is his "geen tacter sirt" (John Deere green tractor shirt). Sometimes he's a little TOO independent for his own good!
thats cute that he knows what he wants to wear. My boys dont care...just throw it on them and they are good... Im having a giveaway at my blog : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com if you want to come check it out! xo Priscila
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:7-8
I am a wife to a wonderful man, and a mommy to a beautiful baby boy and girl. I have a teaching degree but now I am a full time, stay-at-home mommy. My husband farms and owns a seed cleaning business. We love simple, country living, and wouldn't trade it for the world!
thats cute that he knows what he wants to wear. My boys dont care...just throw it on them and they are good...
ReplyDeleteIm having a giveaway at my blog : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com if you want to come check it out!
xo
Priscila
He is such a sweetie!! I am thrilled for you guys! Hope you are feeling ok.
ReplyDelete