Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Thankful


I am so thankful for this rain! The last few days have been such a blessing for our family. Mark is so busy this time of year, and family time is hard to come by. It never fails though, God always sends rain just when we seem to need it the most. Here are just a few things I have enjoyed the last couple of days:
  • watching Matt and Mark playing on the floor

  • watching Mark watch football on our couch (I don't watch football, I just pretend that I do- ha ha)

  • making homemade chicken noodle soup, and actually setting the table for 3 instead of 2

  • taking a nice, long shower because Mark and Matt are at the "shop" together

  • going on little "road trips" to look at our wheat

No comments:

Post a Comment