I feel so guilty that I haven't posted anything about Matt here lately. I've been without a camera since before Christmas and it's about to KILL me! Don't everyone fret though.... I'll catch up with the picture taking as soon as I get my new camera!!! Matt is all but about 28 1/2 months old, and lively as ever. He talks non-stop, and says the funniest things! He is really getting into this baby sister stuff, and I think he is going to be so sweet with her as soon as she arrives. We ask him what baby sister's name is and he says, "big-o-bow in her hair." It is so funny! He weighs 31.8 lbs and wears size 8 shoes. It is so amazing to me how fast they grow. Here are some things he likes to do:
- play with play-dough
- wrestle
- sing
- puzzles
- play outside
- watch Little Einsteins
- eat Cheetos and oreos (he's not picky when it comes to those)
- ride his 4-wheeler
- talk
No comments:
Post a Comment