This was the letter I wrote to my Dad to be read at his funeral:
Thank you so much for loving me the way that you did for 29 years. You were everything that a girl needs in an earthly father. You were always there for me no matter what. You never failed me. There are so many memories that I hold dear to my heart, but one that stands out is when you walked me down the isle. What a perfect moment in time! I remember that look in your eyes, and Daddy, I was so proud to be walking hand in hand with you. You were like another dad to Mark, and he loved you so much. Matt loves his Poppa. You were so much fun! I know that your memory will live in his heart as well. I will always love you with all of my heart, and I can't wait for the day when we worship at the feet of Jesus together.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








that was a beautiful note you wrote you Daddy. There was not a dry eye in the place after all the letters were read. You are such an amazing woman and I know your Daddy was so proud of you. He is smiling down on you today and LOVING the way you LIVE such a GODLY LIFE!!!
ReplyDeleteLove You, B