Mark loves to golf, so he thought that this spring would be the perfect time to teach Matt the "tricks of the trade." He found these cute little golf clubs for Matt. They are the real deal and just the perfect size for him. Matt has been asking to play with them inside the house, but I decided I didn't want any holes in my walls just yet.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
A Golfer in the Making...
Mark loves to golf, so he thought that this spring would be the perfect time to teach Matt the "tricks of the trade." He found these cute little golf clubs for Matt. They are the real deal and just the perfect size for him. Matt has been asking to play with them inside the house, but I decided I didn't want any holes in my walls just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Crosby has a set of golf clubs. We got one of those green strip things that looks like a putting green with a hole at the end. Then Crosby can only use his putter in the house. Someday they may golf together :)
ReplyDelete