Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Smiling


Mallary has started smiling at us this week, and boy does it melt our hearts! When she first smiled at me, I called Mark on the phone and said, "Mark, you're not going to believe this, but she's smiling at me!" He said, "Are you sure it's not gas?" I was for sure it wasn't gas! A mommy knows! I was so excited to catch her smiling with the camera. Now I had proof! When she first smiled at Mark, he was a big ball of mush! It was precious seeing his reaction. I will never forget it! He joked about her saying, "Daddy, will you buy me a shiny new mustang?" And he responded, "Sure honey.... what color? Little bundle has her Daddy wrapped around his finger! Love it!

By the way.... she is a spitting image of her big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment