I guess you could say that Matt is just a teensy weensy bit excited about his upcoming birthday. He has been practicing for the big day every day now for about a week. It is so cute! He uses a set of coasters as the plates, and the blocks as our pieces of birthday cake. He even sings "Happy Birthday" to himself. Ha! Oh, and baby sister has to wear her special "birthday" hat to the party, even though its just a little bit too little for her head....it's a must! I've also asked him what he wants for his birthday, and every time he says, "cake." Ok Matt... I think we can make that happen! It's just like at Christmas when I'd ask him what he wanted, he would say "a present." He's a pretty easy kid to please!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Gearing Up For A Birthday
I guess you could say that Matt is just a teensy weensy bit excited about his upcoming birthday. He has been practicing for the big day every day now for about a week. It is so cute! He uses a set of coasters as the plates, and the blocks as our pieces of birthday cake. He even sings "Happy Birthday" to himself. Ha! Oh, and baby sister has to wear her special "birthday" hat to the party, even though its just a little bit too little for her head....it's a must! I've also asked him what he wants for his birthday, and every time he says, "cake." Ok Matt... I think we can make that happen! It's just like at Christmas when I'd ask him what he wanted, he would say "a present." He's a pretty easy kid to please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment