My good friend from college (Brittany Tedder) and her sweet little family came to visit us the other day, and what a treat it was! I haven't seen her since college and it was great getting to visit and catch up. She has 3 beautiful children; Cole, Jocelyn, and Madilyn. Madilyn and Mallary are about 2 weeks apart and what sweet little ones they are! Thanks Brittany for coming to visit! I look forward to getting together again soon!
Friday, August 27, 2010
Mallary's First Play-Date
My good friend from college (Brittany Tedder) and her sweet little family came to visit us the other day, and what a treat it was! I haven't seen her since college and it was great getting to visit and catch up. She has 3 beautiful children; Cole, Jocelyn, and Madilyn. Madilyn and Mallary are about 2 weeks apart and what sweet little ones they are! Thanks Brittany for coming to visit! I look forward to getting together again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment