Matt turned 3 on September 13th. I keep thinking to myself, "how is that even possible?" Three years ago, I had no clue as to how my life would change in the most wonderful way imaginable. We had a Toy Story themed party at the purple park, and invited a few of his little buddies to join in the fun. It was a little windy, but everyone had a wonderful time. Once again, Matt hit the jackpot! Thank you to everyone who joined in the fun, and made Matt's 3rd birthday party one to remember. To my precious little Matt.... I love you so much! You are the neatest little boy in the world, and I thank God for you every day!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
3
Matt turned 3 on September 13th. I keep thinking to myself, "how is that even possible?" Three years ago, I had no clue as to how my life would change in the most wonderful way imaginable. We had a Toy Story themed party at the purple park, and invited a few of his little buddies to join in the fun. It was a little windy, but everyone had a wonderful time. Once again, Matt hit the jackpot! Thank you to everyone who joined in the fun, and made Matt's 3rd birthday party one to remember. To my precious little Matt.... I love you so much! You are the neatest little boy in the world, and I thank God for you every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment