Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Pre-School












This was Matt's 2nd week of pre-school. Tuesday was purple day. All the little kids were decked out in their Spearman Lynx purple, and they were so cute! Every week a mom is assigned to bring snacks for the class. They encourage you to incorporate the color of the day into your snacks and for the child to bring something from home that has that certain color in it. I had purple day, so I decided to make purple blueberry muffins and grape jello jigglers. I wasn't for sure if the purple muffins would turn out, but they did! Matt wanted to bring Milo's "purple" (his purple chew toy that we actually call "purple")to show his classmates. He is still talking about purple day! I think he is really going to enjoy this whole school thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment