Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

... A Blessing for You! by Kenneth Wyatt

Mark and I are huge fans of Kenneth Wyatt. Not only is he a gifted artist, but an inspirational writer/poet. I could spend hours in his studios reflecting on what he has created. I received a Christmas card this year with this written inside of it. I hope this warms your heart as much as it did mine. Blessings to you, my dear friends and family, this Christmas season and always....

May your days on this
earth be many and
filled with great joy.
May your children stand up
and bless your name and
your grandchildren know it's true.
May your friends be many and
multiply as the days go by.
May time be kind to you and
give you health, wealth and
a spring in your steps.
And most of all, may heaven be in
you...... before you are in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment