Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

No More Pacifier

Well, We've done it! We are officially off the pa-pa. I can't tell you what a relief this is! Matt has been such a trooper through it all. There were definitely times (only at night and before nap time) where things got a little rough, but we made it! Tonight is the second night that he has not cried for it. We are just so proud of our little man! Even though this is a relief for us, I am still saddened by the thought of my baby boy growing up. Why do our precious children have to grow up? I'll never understand it, but I embrace what the Lord has planned for his future. To my little man.... Way to go! What a big boy you are! Mommy is so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment