Lottie bought Matt a Dr. kit and he absolutely loves it! We play Dr. all the time now. He especially loves to work on his Mr. Monkey. I really get a kick watching him give shots to willing participants. He likes to make a crying noise when he gives shots and then he proceeds to say, "I give you a "ban-aid", it make it feel all better." I love it when they start to role play!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Dr. Matt to the Rescue
Lottie bought Matt a Dr. kit and he absolutely loves it! We play Dr. all the time now. He especially loves to work on his Mr. Monkey. I really get a kick watching him give shots to willing participants. He likes to make a crying noise when he gives shots and then he proceeds to say, "I give you a "ban-aid", it make it feel all better." I love it when they start to role play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment