I haven't posted a recipe in a while, and this one is truly one of my favorites. I feel like I need to repent after eating this cake! This will satisfy the sweetest of sweet tooth's, so get ready! A big shout out goes to Paula Deen for this one.....she's my kinda cook!
Gooey Butter Toffee Cake
Crust:
1 yellow cake mix
1/2 cup of melted butter
1 egg
*mix all 3 ingredients together, and press down onto 9x13 pan...do not bake yet
Filling:
8 oz pkg of cream cheese (room temp.)
16 ox bag of powdered sugar
1/2 cup of melted butter
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 C toffee bits (or as Paula puts it.... "as much as you darn well please.")
*mix these ingredients together with mixer and pour onto crust. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. You want it to be of a gooey consistency, hence the name Gooey Butter Toffee Cake.
Enjoy!!!!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment