Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

12 More Weeks To Go, and Not Stressin'!!!

I am almost 28 weeks pregnant, and loving every minute of this pregnancy! This pregnancy has passed by so quickly to me (thanks to my super active 2 year old who keeps me busier than I've ever been in my whole entire life)! I've had so many people ask me questions like, "are you ready?", "do you have her nursery done?", "do you have a name picked out?", and the answer to all of these questions is a BIG.FAT."NO!" I am a totally different person with this baby than I was with Matt. I wanted everything to be perfect with him.....nursery done, clothes washed, folded, and organized.....house organized. My how things have changed! All I can say is that I want her here, and safe in my arms. That's about it. Things will eventually get done, I'm just not in a hurry for anything. I want to enjoy these last few months just me, Mark, and our little man, and then welcome baby girl into our lives with arms wide open..... things done or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment