Yesterday we woke up to some of the most beautiful snow I have ever laid my eyes on! I quickly bundled up and headed out with my camera. It was so peaceful and quiet, and all I could think about was heaven. If snow looks like this here on earth, I can't imagine what snow looks like in heaven! Thank you Lord for blessing us with such beautiful, wonderful, moisture. We are so grateful!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Heavenly Snow
Yesterday we woke up to some of the most beautiful snow I have ever laid my eyes on! I quickly bundled up and headed out with my camera. It was so peaceful and quiet, and all I could think about was heaven. If snow looks like this here on earth, I can't imagine what snow looks like in heaven! Thank you Lord for blessing us with such beautiful, wonderful, moisture. We are so grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment