Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm in Love





I am absolutely in love with Etsy. If you are unfamiliar with Etsy, it is a website where people sell stuff that they have made. Its similar to Ebay, except everything is handmade. Check it out at www.etsy.com. You're going to LOVE it!!!!

I found these shoes on there for baby girl, and I about started crying when I saw them! Its never too early to start start a shoe collection for my daughter....right?!?!

2 comments:

  1. how fun...that website is just too cute and "WOW" you better start saving every little penny because girls are so much and can be expensive! LOL. I am anxious to meet baby Allen and see her cute face. Only a few more months to go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl can never have too many shoes!!! Better start now!

    ReplyDelete