Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Swingset






One of the last things that Mark and my Dad did together was work on Matt's Christmas present from Santa(a swingset). Dad was always there to help us any time we needed him, so putting this swingset up was a little hard for all of us. Every time I looked out the window and saw Mark working on it, I kept picturing my Dad out there helping him just as he was a few days before he passed away. It has taken awhile for us to get back into the grind of everyday living because we miss him so much. There is not a waking moment that I don't think about my Dad. Life takes on a whole new meaning when you lose someone that is so dear to you. As sad as all of these things are to us, my Dad left such a beautiful legacy. I am praying that it will last for generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment