Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chocolate Ice-Box Pie


This is an oldie but a goody...

Crust:
2 cups flour
2 sticks oleo
1 1/2 cups pecans (I like to use the finely chopped nuts. I think it makes for a better crust)
Mix together and press into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes and let cool.

Layers:
1st layer~ Mix 1 8oz pkg of cream cheese (room temperature), 1 cup Cool Whip, and 1 cup powdered sugar together. Spread over cooled crust.
2nd layer~ Whisk 2 small pkgs of instant chocolate pudding and 3 cups of milk together. Spread on top of 1st layer.
3rd layer~ Mix small pkg of instant vanilla pudding, 1 1/2 cups of milk, and the rest of the carton of Cool Whip together. Spread on top of 2nd layer.

Top the dessert with a small grated Hershey bar.
You will LOVE this dessert!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is my favorite dessert of all! I love it~
    You have a lovely family and a wonderful blog. I am so glad you came by. I am going to peek around.
    You have a love Saturday~
    Blessings~
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete