Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

We were blessed with a beautiful frost. I love waking up to this.

Visiting Santa=Success! Matt didn't want to sit on his lap, but at least he told him what he wanted. It was a NO GO for Mallary though. She didn't want ANY part of him :-D

Matt and Caden getting ready to go carolling....horse drawn carriage and all! What a fun night!

After carolling, Matt and a bunch of his buddies met at the Headquaters where they ate cookies and drank hot chocolate. Santa even stopped by!!!

Matt loving on sissy (in their matching footie pj's) Sometimes I feel like that mom on my all time favorite Christmas movie "A Christmas Story".  Those of you who have seen that movie know exactly what I'm talkin' about. Lol.

Writing our letters to Santa

Baking, baking...

and more baking.

Woo Hoo! Look at those muscles!

Aunt Amy lovin' on MJ

Santa brought Matt a real 4-wheeler for Christmas.

Taking a ride with Daddy.

Papa, Mare Mare, the grands, and the great grands!

I love this picture: Hudson 5, Evy 2, Matt 4, and Mallary 19 months. Christmas is fun with this bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment