Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Miss Mallary Jill



My little bundle will turn 20 months in three days! Here are her 20 month stats:

  • weighs 27 lbs
  • talks non-stop... I mean, NON-STOP yall!
  • asks the questions, "What's this?" and "Why?
     all the time
  • loves to play babies, trains with Matt, and read books
  • wrestles with Matt
  • screams at Matt
  • loves to color (she's my creative one)
  • sleeps with 2 babies, Minnie mouse, a giraffe, and Aggie dog (and if one is missing, she knows!)
  • says "Hi" to everyone!
  • loves yogurt, toasters, fruit, hotdogs, and suckers... and that's about it! She is very picky like Matt
  • loves being tickled, and loves to tickle others
  • and my favorite thing she does is says, " I ya you meeeeeee much" (I love you this much) with arms open wide

No comments:

Post a Comment