Thursday, January 12, 2012
Painting, Painting, and MORE Painting...
In November, I decided to start selling some Holiday paintings. I can not even begin to tell you what a huge blessing this was for me! I wasn't at all expecting to sell as many as I did...in fact, I was completely shocked at the response! I painted non-stop for over a month (from sun up til sun down...no kidding), and I have people who are asking for more next year. I absolutely love to paint, and I have some really neat ideas for next year! Thank you to all who ordered from me! WE truly appreciate it.
p.s. and I can not go without saying thank you to my sweet husband and mother-in-law who took care of the kids while I tackled this job... I couldn't have done it without you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment